Modine Model HDS Residential Separated Combustion Unit Heater
The separated combustion Hot Dawg draws its combustion air from outside the work space, ensuring the unit always has plenty of fresh, clean air to breathe. This fresh-air supply reduces common concerns about dusty, dirty or humid applications. Additionally, drawing combustion air from the outside increases overall heating efficiency.
A separated combustion Hot Dawg unit gives you many added advantages including:
- Less maintenance in dusty environments.
- Improved efficiency by using outside air for combustion.
- Greater durability in "hostile" environments (environments possessing substances that may deteriorate the performance of the unit).
- External thermostat and gas connections.
- Hush-puppy quiet operation.
- Uses natural or propane gas.
- Certified for residential, commercial and industrial use.
- Low-profile design and neutral color to blend in with decor.
- Lightweight, easily installs 1" from ceiling with only 2 angle brackets (included).
- Installs quickly and easily with field wiring connections and knockouts for quick access to gas and electricity.
- Standard power exhaust simplifies side-wall or roof venting with small-diameter vent pipe.
- Right or left hand controls available on all 30-75 units. Gas, electrical and flue connections can be changed by simply flipping the Hot Dawg over.
- Permanently-lubricated motor for trouble-free dependability.
- Full 10-year warranty on heat exchanger.
- Also available with a blower. Contact Modine for further information.
- Optional finger-proof fan guard for operation at low mounting heights
- MADE IN THE USA
FOR MODINE PARTS CLICK HERE www.modineparts.com
CALL FOR PRICING ON ADDITIONAL OPTIONS AND QUANTITY PURCHASES
CLICK HERE FOR HEATER SPECS : https://www.modine.com/download/d39bdkmej5n4rbrjkle7i2v280/6-584.pdf