At 93% thermal efficiency for all model sizes, Modine's Effinity93 condensing unit heater features the highest efficiency available in North America for commercial and industrial as well as residentially certified (sizes 110 and smaller) gas-fired unit heaters. This industry leading efficiency is a result of the coupling of our Conservicore secondary heat exchanger technology with our robust tubular primary heat exchanger design. The Conservicore technology features a secondary recuperative heat exchanger fabricated from AL29-AC stainless steel. This material is superior to other lower grades of stainless steel and aluminum, resulting in outstanding ability to withstand the corrosive environment of condensing gas fired equipment.
Available in ten model sizes with input ranges from 55,000 to 310,000 Btu/Hr, Modine offers application flexibility unmatched in the industry. The separated combustion units draw combustion air from outside to ensure that the unit will always have plenty of fresh, clean air for combustion while increasing the overall heating efficiecy. Venting material to be used is PVC, an extremely cost effective vent system.
* 93% thermal efficiency for fuel savings.
* Conservicore secondary heat exchanger made of AL29-4C stainless steel.
* A sealed compartment protects the combination gas valve, ignition control, manifold and burner from the environment.
* External gas connections.
* Uses natural or propane gas (field convertible from natural to propane gas).
* Certified for residential (55-110MBH), commercial and industrial use.
* Standard Contractor Convenience Package with diagnostic LEDs, disconnect switch, and condensate pump outlet.
* Standard power exhaust simplifies side-wall or roof venting with small-diameter pipe.
* Horizontal or vertical two-pipe or concentric venting options.
* Permanently lubricated motor for troubl-free dependability.
* Full 10-year warranty on both heat exchangers.
MADE IN THE USA
For Modine Parts go to www.modineparts.com
CALL FOR PRICING ON ADDITIONAL OPTIONS OR QUANTITY PURCHASES