Hot Dawg Low Profile
Unit Heater (HD/HDB)
commercial applications, the Hot Dawg may be installed just one inch below the ceiling. This is the ideal solution for heating garages or workshops. The superior quality, matched with the powerful Hot Dawg brand, make it an easy choice for a variety of applications. Learn more about the Hot Dawg Low Profile Unit Heater
- For applications requiring a low profile unit, Modine offers the popular Hot Dawg® unit heater. Certified for residential use, as well as
The superior quality matched with the following features makes the Hot Dawg unit heater an easy choice for a variety of applications:
- Hush-puppy quiet operation.
- Uses natural or propane gas.
- Certified for residential, commercial and industrial use.
- Low-profile design and neutral color to blend in with decor.
- Lightweight, easily installs 1” from ceiling with only 2 angle brackets (included).
- Install quickly and easily with field wiring connections and knockouts for quick access to gas and electricity.
- Standard power exhaust simplifies side-wall or roof venting with small-diameter vent pipe.
- Right or left hand controls available on all 30-75 units. Gas, electrical and flue connections can be changed by simply flipping the Hot Dawg over
- Permanently-lubricated motor for trouble-free dependability
- Full 10-year warranty on heat exchanger
- Optional finger-proof fan guard for operation at low mounting heights
- Also available with a blower. Contact Modine for further information
- MADE IN THE USA
For Modine Parts click here http://modineparts.com/Home.mvc.aspx
CALL FOR PRICING ON ADDITIONAL OPTIONS AND QUANTITY PURCHASES
CLICK HERE FOR HEATER SPECS